March 8, 2012
- Note From The Editor
- WIN: Thomas The Train Tickets
- Business Spotlight ~Exceptional Photography
- WIN: 1 doz. Cupcakes From Sugardarlings
- Disney's Phineas and Ferb:The Best LIVE Tour Ever!
- Macaroni Reminder: Daylight Savings Day March 13
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Plan Ahead
- Just Between Friends Consignment Sale
- Mirror, Mirror
- On Going Events
Thomas the Tank Engine™ to visit the Florida Railroad Museum
March 17-18 & 24-25
The event, which takes place March 17-18 & 24-25, 2012, will be hosted by the Florida Railroad Museum and presented by HIT Entertainment and sponsored by MEGA Brands, a leading toy company.
During Day Out With Thomas, children will ride with Thomas against scenic backdrops while discovering some mysterious surprises! Day Out With Thomas 2012 activities include:
· A 25-minute (approximate) ride with Thomas the Tank Engine
· Games and activities featuring a mystery element
· The opportunity to meet Sir Topham Hatt™, Controller of the Railway
· A Thomas & Friends Imagination Station; featuring stamps temporary tattoos, hands-on arts & crafts, train tables, and coloring sheets
· Commemorative activities, merchandise and giveaways including a special reveal poster previewing new engines and a new destination from the upcoming 2012 Thomas & Friends feature, “Blue Mountain Mystery”
· Storytelling, video viewing and live music by Mr. Billy
The tour provides a unique, interactive family experience at every station, offering a variety of entertaining activities that reflect the local flavor of each stop. At the Florida Railroad Museum activities will include: hayride, mini train rides, face painting, inflatable slide, bounce house, rope maze, g-scale train display and more!
The approximately 25-minute train ride with Thomas the Tank Engine will depart every 45 minutes, rain or shine, with departure times at 9:00 am through 3:45 pm each day of the event. Tickets for the Day Out With Thomas: Mystery On The Rails Tour 2012 are $18 plus tax for ages two and up.
Tickets are on sale now by calling toll-free 866.468.7630 or logging onto http://www.frrm.org. For more information and directions, contact the Florida Railroad Museum at 941.776.0906 or www.frrm.org.
WANT TO WIN 4 tickets to A Day Out With Thomas?!?!
Here's How to Enter:
MUST BE A SUBSCRIBER TO ENTER
Email me at [email protected] with subject "Thomas" by Wed., March 14 at midnight. Please include your name and phone number. (Mandatory Entry) The winner will be announced on Facebook on Thursday, March 15.
2 BONUS ENTRIES: Like this article on Facebook by clicking the LIKE button at the top and tell me below that you did so in the comments section.
3 BONUS ENTRIES: Refer a new subscriber to Macaroni Kid New Tampa. Just MAKE SURE they put your name in the "How Did You Hear About Us" Box. You both get 3 extra entries!!
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC